ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
REGISTRAR: Mayra Gutierrez
The registrar's office is most easily contacted by email, due to COVID-19 school closures. Registration packets may be downloaded through the link below or picked up at our front office. Return completed packets to our front office Mon-Fri 8am-3pm. Be sure to include your email address on your registration form and MAKE PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BEFORE ARRIVING TO OUR OFFICE.
Please click on the following video for important information and instructions on our registration process:
>>Freedom Registration Video<<
INFO FOR INCOMING FRESHMAN (Never Attended High School)
Please read the following list carefully!! Completed registration packets must be returned IN PERSON Feb 1-5, 2021 to Freedom High School. We are not accepting electronic delivery of registration packets at this time. Please be sure ALL required documents listed below are included with your packet; incomplete packets will not be accepted. Please make photocopies as indicated below before coming to turn in your packet; we will not be able to make photocopies for you.
• Completed registration packet - you MUST provide a legible parent email address
• Photocopy of student's birth certificate or passport (if coming from outside Oakley/Brentwood schools)
• Photocopy of student’s FULL immunization records (all immunizations are still required during distance-learning)
• Photocopy of parent/guardian photo ID
• Photocopy of 2 forms of residency verification (see list of acceptable documents here)
• Photocopy of your APPROVED intra-district or inter-district transfer, if applicable
• Photocopy of student's IEP or 504 plan, if applicable (NO EXCEPTIONS)
• Course Request Form (pink form)
**DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION PACKET AND COURSE REQUEST FORM HERE: CLICK FOR FORMS
STUDENTS WITH APPROVED INTRA-DISTRICT TRANSFERS
If you have been approved for an intra-district transfer to Freedom High School you must complete a registration packet and course request form for Freedom High School and return these with all required documents to our main office Mon-Fri 8am-3pm with a copy of your approval letter. Your student is NOT automatically enrolled, and registration paperwork will not be transferred between schools.