Freedom High School will provide a range of educational experiences for all students to acquire the key knowledge and skills to become critical and innovative thinkers who are college and career ready.
- Be a Professional Learning Community which fosters innovation and enables students and staff to reach their maximum potential.
- Prepare all students for success after high school by offering challenging coursework with targeted student support.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment designed around student needs which promotes respect for all.
- Provide multiple avenues for the community to participate in the education of our students.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Freedom High School students will:
- Demonstrate curricular knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate creative, critical and complex thinking.
- Demonstrate effective communication.
- Demonstrate the Falcon Five traits: be accountable, be prepared, be positive, be respectful, and be a Falcon.
GOAL 1: Strengthen student achievement, especially in our significant subgroups, by implementing practices to increase the percentage of students earning A, B, and C grades, with a focus on high academic standards and rigor.
GOAL 2: Maximize student learning by increasing student engagement in our significant subgroups as reflected by lowering retakes and increasing enrollment in advanced courses, as well as participation in extracurricular activities.
GOAL 3: Increase the number of students who are college/career prepared.