School Dude Access: http://www.schooldude.com/msb
If you have submitted a Request before:
1. Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com
2. Enter your email address and enter newuser as the password.
3. The system should prompt the user to create a new password.
4. Once the new password has been successfully reset, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com and enter the email and the new login password.
5. If this doesn’t work, the other option is to click ‘Forgot Password’ on the www.myschoolbuilding.com login page. This will ask for the user’s email and then send a reset password email with a link to reset the password.
6. Again, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com to login.
7. After these steps, if still having trouble logging in, try clearing cookies and cache in the web browser. To quickly access this setting, click Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Then choose to clear cookies and cache data going back as far as possible.
If you have New Requesters that need to submit a request, they should follow these instructions:
If you have never before submitted a request, you should use the lower portion of the MySchoolBuilding login page that says “Never Submitted a Request? Register here!” to register as a new user and create your password. Once you submit your first request, your Requester account will be created. New Requesters will need your account number in order to register: 1444015104Freedom High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.