2023-2024 Girl's Basketball Information
Sign up -> https://forms.office.com/r/qNznZtXCnr
Remind text @4dkgch 81010
- Coach Najera firstname.lastname@example.org
Player Information Meeting:
- August 10, 2023 during both lunches in the new gym
Winter Parent Meeting:
Season Information: 2023 - 2024 Season Schedule
- NCS/CIF Sport - Winter Season
- Start Date: October 30th, 2023 (Try outs) - February 10th, 2024
- Practice time: varies by level
- Practice days: Monday thru Saturday - expect to practice over breaks
- Games: varies based on schedule/level
- Attend all practices & be on time!!!
- GPA – Above a 2.5 this semester with only one “F” (Spring 2023 Grades)
Registration & Physical Information:
*Must complete Online Registration & physical by Friday October 27th!
- The Liberty Union High School District has moved to an On-line Athletic Registration website called CIF Home Campus that uses AthleticClearance.com
What you will need:
- Student's ID #
- Health insurance info, Policy name/number (see below if you need to purchase)
- Physical (good for one calendar year - must not expire before or during season of sport)
Where do I turn in my physical and signature forms?
- Nothing is turned in physically at the school. All these forms, including medical clearance, are uploaded on the clearance website.
STEP 1 - Registration:
Athlete/Parents, please visit AthleticClearance.com
-Follow the steps to Register for an account, then sign in and register your student-athlete.
-Make sure to select Freedom in Oakley, NOT Freedom HS somewhere else (the address will show when you select the school).
-Athletes can begin registering on June 1 - seasonal dates for processing clearances depend on the date when the most recent grading period becomes final - athletes must have a 2.0 GPA in the most recent grading period in order to be eligible
-Fall Sport Athletes will be cleared as soon as possible, after June 11
-Need help with the athletic clearance website? Watch this YouTube video for a tutorial on completing the athletic clearance process.
STEP 2 - Physical:
-Examinations for the 2023-2024 School Year must be less than one year old during all seasons of sport.
-When completing physical examinations for athletics, please print the downloadable forms from the main athletics page, link on the right titled 'Athletic Clearance Physical Form', and take it with you to the exam.
-Please complete the questionnaire and have a medical professional sign and stamp after performing the physical. Upload the form to the athletic clearance website when complete.
-If your medical provider will not complete our form, you must still complete Form A - the top half, medical history questionnaire - on our form and upload that form with your documents.
VERY IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME AND STUDENT ID# AT THE TOP OF THE FORM.
An additional Physical form is also available here
All athletes must have health insurance to participate in tryouts and/or competition. If health insurance is needed, an inexpensive policy can be purchased online at: www.peinsurance.com/signup