Welcome to the FHS Girls Tennis Page
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW REMIND 101 ACCOUNT!
*TEXT @fhstennisc to the Phone # 81010*
Practices will start February 3rd @ 4:00PM-5:30pm. Cuts and Cohorts will be finalized February 10th prior to the start of practice, we can take up to 30 girls. NO SIGN UPS AFTER 2/10.
You must sign complete the following in order to particpate, NO exceptions.
-COVID Waiver found on the Athletics page of the school website.
-Complete Registration through athleticsclearances.com, this can also be found under the Athletics page of the school webiste. You must get a physical to practice for season!
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AT PRACTICE.
California Interscholastic Federation
2020-21 Tennis Guidelines &
The following guidelines and modifications were created to allow for the safe participation of student-ath letes during the Covid-19 Pandemic. The following guidelines follow best practices and recommenda tions from the CIF, the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), and will continue to remain within the scope of all state public health orders.
- Masks should be worn at all times by all individuals participating in the activity, even with heavy exertion as tolerated.
- Social distancing measures shall be in place at all times other than when engaged in competition.
- 24 matches permitted during the season.
- Adhere to local county guidelines.
- Limit attendees to the official and the head coach from each.
- All individuals maintain a social distance of 6-feet or greater.
- Suspend handshakes prior to and following the Pregame Conference.
Replace handshakes before and after the game with a social distance acknowledgement of the team’s choosing.
Tennis Ball Sanitation
- Practice caution with the tennis balls and avoid letting the participants touch them.
- Try to restrict balls to a particular group, court or day of the week. One idea is to label them with a permanent marker.
- Consider spraying tennis balls briefly with a disinfectant spray (e.g., Lysol or Clorox) at the conclusion of play.
- Using new balls on a very regular basis is highly encouraged.
Equipment & Accessories
- Use alcohol-based disinfectant to clean all tennis gear, including racquets, towels, target cones, ball machines, etc.
- Permissible face coverings are required to be worn at all times by all attendees present. • Gloves are permissible.
- Players shall utilize their own equipment bin for all personal gear on the sideline.
Water Bottles & Hydration Stations
- Team members shall not share water bottles.
- Hydration stations may be utilized but shall be touched only by a single appointed monitor.
Officials’ Uniform & Equipment
- By state association adoption, long-sleeved shirts are permissible. (5-1-3)
- Face coverings are permissible.
- Gloves are permissible.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Girls Head Tennis Coach
Freedom High School