Welcome to the boys tennis page for the 2023 season. What follows is the team rules and team schedule. If you need physical forms, go back to one screen and click on the Athletic Forms portion of the website.
Boys Tennis season begins on February 6, 2022. This year will be a full season with BVAL tournament to end the season on April 27 and April 28 at Diamond Hills.
2023 Boys Tennis Tournament - Freedom (Richards/Kelly Memorial) at Freedom High School is scheduled for Saturday February 18, 2023.
2023 Boys Varsity Round Robin Invitational at Freedom High School is scheduled for Saturday March 11, 2023.
We have an away trip scheduled for Sacramento on Saturday February 25, 2023. We will be playing at 2 different schools on that day.
Parents meeting at 6:30 pm on the tennis courts on February 9th, 2023.
Daily practices will take place 4:15 to 6:15 pm Monday through Friday.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at Danny Villanueva 650 207 2058
Sign up for Remind to receive text messages. Text @73a266 to the number 81010 or you can text @73a266 to 732-686-6388
1. Log in to link : https://www.athleticclearance.com/index.php
2. Register for a new account.
3. Follow steps on how to register your student/athlete for their sport.
4. Fill out the athletic clearance forms online
5. At the bottom of the form, click the link for Download School's physical form here
6. Print a physical form and take it with you to your doctor for a physical appointment and please sign where needed (parent signature)
7. Your student athlete will need this form (physical form) to be completed.
8. It will need to be completed before equipment is issued to a student/athlete.