Contact Information for Ms. Woodcock
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Phone: (925) 625-5900 x3452
Distance Learning Information
- All Distance Learning assignments will be submitted through the TCI website using Clever to login.
- Refer to either the World Cultures or World History wepages linked below to see your assignments for the week:
- All assignments for the week will be uploaded each Monday morning by 9 AM. All assignments are due the following Monday by 8 AM.
- If you have not submitted your Current Event for this semester, you must still complete this assignment. Please submit the written portion of the assignment either by emailing me a copy of the document, sharing it through Google Drive, or handwriting the assignment and sending a picture.
- I will hold office hours for both classes during the week. This will be an opportunity to ask questions and get help with your assignments.
- Office hours for both classes are listed below. I will be available for Zoom video conferences on these times and days. If you would like to request a Zoom video conference, please send me an email with a time and date that fits those listed below:
- World Cultures: Monday and Tuesday, 10 AM - 12 PM.
- World History: Wednesday and Thursday, 10 AM - 12 PM.
- All classes: Friday, 10 AM - 12 PM. For this day, Zoom conferences are first come, first served for any class.
World Cultures Office Hours (April 7th) meeting ID and password:
- Meeting ID: 899-050-617
- Password: 1lbTnL
World History Office Hours (April 8th) meeting ID and password:
- Meeting ID:
World History - Send a text to 81010 and text this message: @rwoodcock
World Cultures - Send a text to 81010 and text this message: @rwoodco