Freedom High School will provide a range of educational experiences for all students to acquire the key knowledge and skills to become critical and innovative thinkers who are college and career ready.
1. Be a Professional Learning Community which fosters innovation and enables students and staff to reach their maximum potential.
2. Prepare all students for success after high school by offering challenging coursework with targeted student support.
3. Provide a safe and nurturing environment designed around student needs which promotes respect for all.
4. Provide multiple avenues for the community to participate in the education of our students.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Freedom High School students will:
1. Demonstrate curricular knowledge and skills.
2. Demonstrate creative, critical and complex thinking.
3. Demonstrate effective communication.
4. Demonstrate The Falcon Five traits: be accountable, be prepared, be positive, be respectful, and be a Falcon.
1. A-B-C’s: Strengthen student achievement by implementing practices to increase the percentage of students earning A, B, and C grades, with a focus on high academic standards and rigor.
2. Attendance: Increase the number of students who are on time on a daily basis to maximize student learning.
3. A-G: Increase the number of students who are college and or career ready.
October 26th, 2017. 6:00-7:00 pm (Click for more info)
Important changes to Route 383 Clockwise run serving Freedom High School. Click for Information
Click above for more information.
3:30 PM - 11:59 PM Cross Country, COED
3:30 PM - 3:30 PM Cross Country, COED
4:00 PM - 4:00 PM Water Polo, Boys
4:00 PM - 11:59 PM Water Polo, Boys
4:00 PM - 11:59 PM Water Polo, Girls
4:00 PM - 4:00 PM Water Polo, Girls
6:15 PM - 6:15 PM Water Polo, Girls
6:15 PM - 11:59 PM Water Polo, Girls
7:00 PM - 11:59 PM Water Polo, Boys
7:00 PM - 7:00 PM Water Polo, Boys