Freedom HS Boys Soccer Athlete
I Agree To...
- Attend every practice, match, meeting, and team activity unless I inform the coach in advance of my absence.
Attendance to practices, matches, meetings and team activities is mandatory!
a) One unexcused abscence may result in a minimum one game suspension.
b) Two unexcused abscences will result in a minimum one game suspension.
c) Three unexcused abscences will result in suspenision or dismissal from the team.
(Excused absences may include a family emergency or serious illness. Prior notification for some absences, such as vacations, may be arranged with the coach.)
- Give support and show respect to teammates, opponents, parents, coaches and referees.
- Emphasize academics over athletics.
“Students First, Athletes Second” Academic class attendance:
a) Student/Athlete must be on time and attend classes daily.
b) Cutting class is a full game suspension. Second offense, will result in removal from team.
c) Excessive tardies may be cause for game suspension.
- Express myself respectfully and appropriately.
a) First offense may result in one game suspension. If first discipline issue is of severe nature, immediate removal from the team may occur.
b) Second offense may result in removal from team.
- Work hard in practices and during games and always express discipline, commitment and dedication.
- Practice sportsmanship at all times.
Winners don’t brag and losers don’t make excuses.
- Strive to be a positive influence in the way I talk and listen to my teammates, parents, coaches and referees.
- Refrain from being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs at all times on and off school campus.
- Avoid posting inappropriate information on social media networks, such as derogatory language, incriminating photos and disrespectful comments.
Online social media network sites are NOT a place where you can say and do whatever you want without repercussions.