Welcome to the Heritage High School National Honor Society Website!
Spring Club Group Projects:
Spring Class Group Projects:
- Freshmen: TBA
- Sophomores: Crab Feed
- Juniors: Water Cases Donations + Recycling Drive
- Seniors: Canned Food
10 hours of community service per semester, signed time card, and an essay explaining your service to the community.
For those who just joined you are required to do 5 hours.
*Mark your Calendars and bring your Student IDs!
*At Lunch in Theater, NO FOOD ALLOWED!
"End of Semester" Packets include:
- Stamped attendance coversheet
- Individual service essay (what did you do and what was the benefit for the community)
- Individual service time sheet
- Most recent transcript which is December (due January) or June (due August). These are printed from your SLC.
Welcome - please get connected using the following resources.
Snapchat - Coming Soon :)
Remind101 - text @PatNHS 81010
Twitter - @NHSforHeritage
Email - NHSforHeritage@gmail.com
Mrs. Heath - firstname.lastname@example.org