Welcome to the Heritage High School National Honor Society Website!
NEW Remind Codes - 81010
- Freshmen: @classnhs22
- Sophomores: @classnhs21
- Juniors: @classnhs20
Spring Class Group Projects:
- Juniors: Water Cases Donations + Recycling Drive
- Seniors: Canned Food
10 hours of community service per semester, signed time card, and an essay explaining your service to the community.
For those who just joined you are required to do 5 hours.
MLA format - PLEASE! Tell us about your individual hours - What did you do? Why did you think it was important to the community? What did you learn? Would you do it again? This is your opportunity to talk to us about this last semester - tell us what you think/know.
*Mark your Calendars and bring your Student IDs!
*At Lunch in Theater, NO FOOD ALLOWED!
"End of Semester" Packets include:
- Stamped attendance coversheet (next year, 2019-2020)
- Individual service essay (what did you do and what was the benefit for the community) May 10, 2019
- Individual service time sheet May 10, 2019
- Most recent transcript which is December (due January) or June (due August). These are printed from your SLC.
Welcome - please get connected using the following resources.
Snapchat - Coming Soon :)
Remind - text 81010 (see above)
Twitter - @NHSforHeritage
Email - NHSforHeritage@gmail.com
Mrs. Heath - firstname.lastname@example.org