Welcome to the Heritage High School National Honor Society Website!
NEW Remind Codes - 81010
- Sophomores: @classnhs22
- Juniors: @classnhs21
- Seniors: @classnhs20
Spring Class Group Projects:
- Sophomores: Canned Food Drive/Donation to car wash
- Juniors: Working car wash
- Seniors: Half at cortona park/half donating to car wash
10 hours of community service per semester, signed time card, and an essay explaining your service to the community.
For those who just joined you are required to do 5 hours.
MLA format - PLEASE! Tell us about your individual hours - What did you do? Why did you think it was important to the community? What did you learn? Would you do it again? This is your opportunity to talk to us about this last semester - tell us what you think/know.
*Mark your Calendars and bring your Student IDs!
*At Lunch in Theater, NO FOOD ALLOWED!
"End of Semester" Packets (due at Dec. Meeting) include:
- Individual service essay (what did you do and what was the benefit for the community)
- Individual service time sheet
- Most recent transcript- These are printed from your SLC NOT Aeries
Welcome - please get connected using the following resources.
Snapchat - Coming Soon :)
Remind - text 81010 (see above)
Twitter - @NHSforHeritage
Email - NHSforHeritage@gmail.com
Mrs. Lynch - email@example.com