Mrs. Kimberley ShankerROOM: LG-112 Choir RoomPHONE: Extension #6512 (Please don't leave voice mails; they don't always get received.)REMIND: Send a text with Remind101. Full details are on the new website.EMAIL 1: ShankerK@luhsd.net (available during school hours)EMAIL 2: ShankerChoir@gmail.com (back up plan!)
Mrs. Shanker is trying out a new website which is easier to use than this platform.
It's DAY 1, what do I do???
- View the HHS Guide to the first day of school!
- Go to the CLEVER website.
- The log in information was sent home from the school. It involves your school ID and either your state isssued SSID or your birthday.
- Go into the CANVAS link within CLEVER.
- Find your class/course/teacher page.
- There will be a link to the ZOOM for class.
- Put your name into Zoom with Last, First format so teachers can take attendace easier.
- Check that you are wearing school approriate clothes (Dress Code!)
- Choose a virtual background.
- Put light in front of you so we can see your face. (not behind you)
- Turn your camera on but leave the microphone muted until it is your turn to speak to avoid feedback noise.
- Don't forget to have the Bell Schedule handy, because we have some odd schedule changes during the first two weeks.
- IF NOTHING WORKS:
- Email the Teacher you are supposed to be with, your SLC Assistant Principal, and/or your Counselor.
- You can check Aeries for who those people are, what your school schedule is (it may have changed!), your student ID number, your state issued SSID number, and more.