Welcome to the
HHS College & Career CenterThe goal of the College & Career Center at Heritage is to serve each student with increased self-awareness, information, resources, and skills to meet his/her college/career goals.The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and different career pathways options.
- Post high school training information.
- Meet with college and university representatives.
- Resume information.
- College/Industry visitation program.
- Explore lunchtime college readiness and career activities.
- Get work permits applications.
- Career calendar of events and activities.
- College entrance exam information.
- Obtain local and outside scholarship information.
College and Career CoordinatorsCOUNSELINGThe Heritage High School Counseling Department provides comprehensive guidance services to all HHS students. Each student is assigned to a counselor that represents their Small Learning Community (SLC). Counselors are available, by appointment, to help students with academic success, educational planning, career exploration, and personal concerns.The Counseling Staff includes:SLC-A: Rebecka Watson ext:6016Nicholaus Archibald ext:6121SLC-B: David Campos ext:6026SLC-C: Christina Dalton ext:6036SLC-D: Jackeline Waldez ext:6046Follow us at@HHScollegectr