Welcome to the
Heritage High School
College & Career Center
Located above the LibraryOFFICE HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:30AM-4:00PMThe main objective of the College & Career Center at Heritage High School is to serve each student with increased self-awareness, information, resources, and skills to meet his/her college/career goals.The Career Center (located on 2nd floor of the Media Center/Library) is a place where students can:
- Research Colleges & Universities.
- Explore different career paths and options (Including Trade/Vocational Schools, Certificate Programs, and Military).
- Research post high school training information.
- Meet with college and university representatives.
- Obtain Resume information.
- Obtain information on College/Industry visitation programs.
- Attend lunchtime College Readiness Presentations and Career Activities.
- Obtain work permit applications and work permit renewal forms.
- Obtain information on College & Career Center Calendar of Events and Activities.
- Obtain College Entrance Exam information (SAT, PSAT, ACT).
- Obtain local and outside scholarship information.
College & Career Center Coordinator Contact Info:
Michael Gomar / ph.925.634.0037 ext.6097 / email: email@example.com*Official transcripts can be requested and sent by visting the link located here.COUNSELINGThe Heritage High School Counseling Department provides comprehensive guidance services to all HHS students. Each student is assigned to a counselor that represents their Small Learning Community (SLC). Counselors are available by appointment to help students with academic success, educational planning, career exploration, and personal concerns.The Counseling Staff includes:SLC-A-1: Kayla Morgan ext:6016SLC-A-2: Jenna Tioseco ext:6116SLC-B: David Campos ext:6026SLC-C: Loretta Lindsey ext:6036SLC-D: Jackeline Valdez ext:6046Follow us at@HHScollegectr