Welcome to the
HHS College & Career CenterThe goal of the College & Career Center at Heritage is to serve each student with increased self-awareness, information, resources, and skills to meet his/her college/career goals.The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and different career pathways options.
- Post high school training information.
- Meet with college and university representatives.
- Resume information.
- College/Industry visitation program.
- Explore lunchtime college readiness and career activities.
- Get work permits applications.
- Career calendar of events and activities.
- College entrance exam information.
- Obtain local and outside scholarship information.
College and Career Coordinators*Official transcripts can be requested and sent by visting the link located here.COUNSELINGThe Heritage High School Counseling Department provides comprehensive guidance services to all HHS students. Each student is assigned to a counselor that represents their Small Learning Community (SLC). Counselors are available, by appointment, to help students with academic success, educational planning, career exploration, and personal concerns.The Counseling Staff includes:SLC-A-1: Kayla Morgan ext:6016SLC-A-2: Heather Galvez ext:6121SLC-B: David Campos ext:6026SLC-C: Christina Dalton ext:6036SLC-D: Jackeline Valdez ext:6046Follow us at@HHScollegectr