Name: Haley Sergent
Classroom Number: ET-101, ET-108
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects: Intermediate Art, Ceramics 1Final Week!
needs to be completed and emailed to me by Thursday June 4th @ 9am
- Please use this final week to complete any missing work, All missing work
- Please also complete the final survey if you have not done so already
- All Ceramics:If you have projects that have been left in the classroom you can
come pick them up next school year. We will hang on to your pieces for the first two weeks of the new school year. No I cannot get it to you sooner, I'm sorry
- Intermediate Art: If you have portfolios that have been left in the classroom you can come pick them up next school year. We will hang on to your pieces for the first two weeks of the new school year. I will protect them and keep them safe :)
2020 GRADS MESSAGE!!!
TO ALL MY SENIORS, I am sorry our time was cut short but I enjoyed all the fun times in class. I hope you take valuable lessons from your time here in high school. I wish you all nothing but the best in life. I can't wait to see how you change the world! I hope to see many of your faces at the grad celebration for on last hoorah! I will be out in the parking lot from 8-12! I can't wait to see you all!
Lots of love,
- Turnitin.com: each classcode and passcode is in the first assignment of the class. Periods 3 and 4 Ceramics only use Snover-Allen Classcode and Password in the assignment page
- Zoom https://zoom.us Optional Q&A time and help is available by scheduling only.