AP Chemistry Summer Homework
Welcome to AP Chemistry! If you are planning on taking AP Chemistry next year, here is some is some information you may need:
AP Chem Info: College Board
AP Chemistry Summer Homework Packet (same info and links as this page, but all in one place!)
Summer Homework Instructions (<- link): This basically has the same information as this page + a bit of extra!
AP Chemistry Summer Review (<- link): Use these slides to review your chemistry knowledge before next school year!
Summer Review Practice Quiz (<- link): This is due the 2nd day of class and tests your knowledge of the summer material. Do the review slides (above) before doing this!
Things to Memorize:
- Lab Equipment
- Ion List (quizlet) (Hint: you will be allowed a periodic table!)
- Metric Prefixes (quizlet)
Beginning of the Year Quizzes:
Sometime in the first few weeks of school we will the following three quizzes:
- Summer Review Quiz: covers everything from the review slides, as well as metric prefixes you must know!
- Lab equipment quiz: memorize the names of the lab equipment and know the difference between volumetric/graduated!
- Ion quiz: know the names and formulas of everything on the FRONT (first page) of the ion sheet!
Know them from Name -> symbol + charge AND symbol + charge -> Name
Email Mrs. Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Sanders at email@example.com