Welcome to the Class of 2021 webpage!
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @hhspatriots2021
2020 - 2021 Officers
- President: Christine Belardo
- Vice President: Jenna Noriega
- Secretary: Riley Pelletier
- Treasurer: Dianne Leon
- Historian: Carla Santos
Class of 2021 Advisors:
- Jennifer Guerrero (D106)
- Lynette Brown (D101)
Administrator overseeing the Class of 2021:
- Danielle Winford: Assistant Principal, SLC-A
What's going on with the Senior Class?
Make sure to read the Daily Announcements to get updates!
The Heritage College and Career site is another great place to get updated information!
Senior Class Meeting Recap:
- Class officer introductions.
- If you ordered Senior class apparal make sure to stop by the Student Store any day from 1 - 3 to pick up.
- There is a limited amount of senior class apparal that can be purchased. First come, first served. To purchase go to the student store any school day from 1 - 3.
- How to stay in touch with the what's going on with the senor class:
- Follow us on instagram: @hhspatriots2021
- Sign up for text remind: text 81010 to @heritage21
- Seniors were asked to share ideas they have for upcoming events
- A poll was taken to see if the Seniors would be interested in participating in a winter light event in Brentwood
- All usual Senior events are still on the table to happen: Sr Ball, Sr Trip, Graduation, Sr Signings, etc. We are working with the district to plan and hopefully host these events this year. We will update as soon as we have word.
- Senior Photos: Last round to take your senior photos is from December 14-17th. Ask your parent/guardian to keep an eye out for an email with detailed information that will be sent from LifeTouch/Prestige about two weeks prior to December 14th
- If you have questions about submitting photos (Senior portrait or baby photo) for the yearbook please contact Ms. Prado @ email@example.com
- If you have questions about Senior announcments/cap and gowns please visit https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1451764/Heritage-High-School/
- Make sure you're check your school email account through Microsoft Outlook. Important emails are being sent there :)