to theCollege & Career CenterThe focus of the College and Career Center at Liberty High School is to serve each student with educational information and provide resources to assist with College & Career readiness during high school and post secondary education.College & Career Center Coordinator(925) 634-3521Christina Salinas Ext. 5217
firstname.lastname@example.org&Mikayla Wagner Ext. 5218
We are here to help! We are available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 3 pm.
The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and career possibilities.
- Research information on hundreds of colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
- Meet with college admissions representatives.
- Use the computers to access information on scholarships.
- Work on college applications.
- Come in and finish homework.
- Get information on community service opportunities.
- Get applications for work permits.
- Look over an abundance of material, on and off line, to assist students in career exploration.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT
Receive College & Career Center information and notices by joining RemindJust text 81010 and enter the message @lhs-ccctr to join.