to theCollege & Career CenterThe focus of the College and Career Center at Liberty High School is to serve each student with educational information and provide resources to assist with College & Career readiness during high school and post secondary education.Update: 8/29/2020Until further notice if you need anything from our Career Center please email or call Liberty Den 1Den 1 Secretary Lynn Martinez - (925) 634-3521 ext. 5214, email@example.comDen 1 Assistant Principal - (925) 634-3521 ext. 5222, firstname.lastname@example.orgCollege & Career Center Coordinator(925) 634-3521Christina Salinas Ext. 5217
College & Career Center hours:
Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and career possibilities.
- Research information on hundreds of colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
- Meet with college admissions representatives.
- Use the computers to access information on scholarships.
- Work on college applications.
- Come in and finish homework.
- Get information on community service opportunities.
- Get applications for work permits.
- Look over an abundance of material, on and off line, to assist students in career exploration.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT