Welcome to theCollege & Career CenterThe focus of the College and Career Center at Liberty High School is to serve each student with educational informationand provide resources to assist with College & Career readiness during high school and post secondary education.Update: 12/3/2020Please welcome our new College & Career Center Cooridnator Destinie Ramos!Mrs. Ramos is available via email, or phone to answer any of your College & Career questions.College & Career Center CoordinatorDestinie Ramos(925) 634-3521 Ext. 5217
College & Career Center Hours:
Monday - Friday, from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
LMC Application/Orientation Workshops via ZOOM-Click on a time/date above to sign up and reserve your spot. Space is limited. ZOOM links will be given out the day of the workshop.March dates: Orientation 5:00pm-6:00pm, Application Workshop 6:00pm-7:00pm.
Frito Lay is hiring. Click HERE to see the PDF flyer in larger format.The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and career possibilities.
- Research information on hundreds of colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
- Meet with college admissions representatives.
- Use the computers to access information on scholarships.
- Work on college applications.
- Come in and finish homework.
- Get information on community service opportunities.
- Get applications for work permits.
- Look over an abundance of material, on and off line, to assist students in career exploration.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT