The focus of the College and Career Center at Liberty High School is to serve each student with educational informationand provide resources to assist with College & Career readiness during high school and post secondary education.
Please welcome our new College & Career Center Cooridnator Angelica Gonzalez!Ms. Gonzalez is available via email, or phone to answer any of your College & Career questions.Angelica Gonzalez(925) 634-3521 Ext. 5217
College & Career Center Hours:
Monday - Friday, from 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Room B-3The Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and career possibilities.
- Research information on hundreds of colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
- Meet with college admissions representatives.
- Use the computers to access information on scholarships.
- Work on college applications.
- Come in and finish homework.
- Get information on community service opportunities.
- Get applications for work permits.
- Prepare for job applications and job interviews.
- Look over an abundance of material, on and off line, to assist students in career exploration.