The focus of the College and Career Center at Liberty High School is to serve each student with educational information and provide resources to assist with college & career readiness during high school and post-secondary education.
Ms. Gonzalez is available via email or phone to answer any of your College & Career questions.Ms. Gonzalez(925) 634-3521 Ext. 5217Room: D2
College & Career Center Hours:
Monday - Friday, from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Follow the counseling department on social media!!
@libertycounselingThe Career Center is a place where students can:
- Research higher education and career possibilities.
- Research information on hundreds of colleges, universities, and vocational schools.
- Meet with college admissions representatives.
- Use computers to access information on scholarships.
- Work on college applications.
- Come in and finish homework.
- Get information on community service opportunities.
- Get applications for work permits.
- Prepare for job applications and job interviews.
- Look over an abundance of equipment, on and offline, to assist students in career exploration.