Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
We empower students, through research-based practices and an integrated system of support, to be globally-responsible, collaborative individuals, equipped for post-secondary excellence.
The Vision of Liberty High School
When we achieve our mission:
- All students will meet the UC/CSU a-g requirements and graduate.
- Progressive curriculum, integrating academic and real-world scenarios, will provide well-rounded educational experiences for all students.
- The school personnel will create a collaborative environment that supports best practices for all students at all levels.
- Students and staff will use current technology as a tool of learning.
- Our system will support the academic and emotional wellness of our students.
- Students will design their own pathways to post-secondary excellence.
Equity Vision Statement
Lions welcome, respect, and value diversity. Diversity has built our past and will shape our future. We acknowledge our need for education and growth while celebrating our differences. Liberty is a place where racism, sexism, homophobia, or any form of discrimination will not be tolerated.
CA Gold Ribbon School 2015
CA Exemplary Arts Award 2015