To login at home
- Make sure you are using either Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
- Go to clever.com
- Select ”Login as student” in the upper right corner
- Select Liberty Union High School District as your school
- Enter your student ID number for the username and password
- Once you get into Clever, scroll down and select Edgenuity
If Clever is not working, you can go directly to Edgenuity
Login using your Student ID# @luhsd.net and Student ID# as the password.
Log in to https://learn.edgenuity.com and click the Students button. Or follow your teacher’s login instructions if they are different.
Take notes! You can use them during the quizzes and tests.
Look for this icon to take notes
Click on the tile to enter your course, you will only have one course at a time for summer school.
You can view past assignments and future assignments with Course Map
Text to Speech and Translation
Turn on CC-Closed Captioning on to have what is being said in the video displayed in text below. This helps with focus and remembering details.