Welcome Liberty UHSD parents and students! This web page was crafted to support your access and navigation to critical resources used for student learning and parent information.
1. Do not use Internet Explorer browser on device for accessing any of the links/curriculum below, as software may not perform.
2. It is highly recommended a laptop or desktop device is used for access; tablets, cell phones, and other mobile devices may not function as needed.
3. Over time, a device needs its memory (cache) cleared for better performance. As a user browses through websites, a browser saves several contents and data in temporary storage, called "cache." To clear cache to improve performance, please visit the following links for browser you are using:
- For Chrome browser, click here.
- For Firefox browser, click here.
- For Safari browser, click here.
4. After logging into Clever (steps are below) students must click Office 365 icon within Clever and leave tab open for improved functionality of Zoom and Canvas.
Question: What is Clever?
Answer: A personalized portal with a single login for many of student’s online programs and resources. More info is located here from Clever.
Tip: After logging into Clever (steps are below) students must click Office 365 icon within Clever and leave tab open for improved functionality of Zoom and Canvas.
The school site, library, digital locker...
Question: What is Canvas Learning Management System (LMS)?
Question: Are any guides available for Canvas use?
The digital classroom, communication tool, conduit for Zoom access:
Question: What is Aeries Student Information System?
Answer: Info from Aeries is linked here.
Question: How do I access Aeries as a student or parent?
Answer: Please see slides 2 and 3 for support from instructions linked here.
The Student Information System
Question: What is Office 365 for students?
Question: How do I access Office 365 as a student and other information?
Answer: The Office 365 tile is in Clever (see instructions here), and students click tile for access.
Question: Office 365 contains email. Do students have access to email accounts?
Answer: Yes, and it is accessible through Office 365 by clicking “Outlook” icon after logging into Office 365.
Note: Although Canvas will be primary source for communicating with teachers, students wil have access to email and can only receive/send internal communication (@luhsd.net). This only exception is for receiving messages from limited outside organizations (i.e. Aeries).
Microsoft Online: Word, Power Point, Excel, Class Notebook, One Drive (1TB of cloud storage), etc.