CAASPP/TOMs login link (Click "Test Administrator Interface" from this page)
Test Admin (SBAC/CAST) and Test Examiner (CAA) Materials:
- Link to all manuals and instructions for administering CAASPP exams
- CAASPP Online Test Administration Manual
Quick Resources for Testing:
- Single-sided doc: How to start a test session
- Starting and Stopping a Test Session (Video 8:28)
- All Quick Reference Guides and Videos
- Online Practice and Training Tests Portal
- Student Resources for testing:
- No Electronics Door Sign
- Help Desk for day of testing: (800) 955-2954 - California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
Alternate Assessment Resources:
- CAA Version Assignments for ELA and Mathematics Testing
- CAA Version Assignments for Science test
- CAA Directions for Administration Downloads (DFA):
Take the following steps to access CAA for Science Directions for Administration (DFAs) in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) :
- Select the [Resources] navigation tab.
- Select CAA for Science DFAs or CAA for ELA and Mathematics from the Available Materials list.
- Select the button corresponding with the grade being tested.
- Scroll down the page to find the form number assigned.
- Select a PDF link to initiate the download process for each embedded performance task.
- CAA Test Examiner Tutorial - Requires Registration
- CAA Data Entry Interface (DEI)
Post Test Resources: