OPEN ENROLLMENT 2018 for the 2018-19 school year begins February 1, 2018. Forms will be available on February 1st.
Forms for the current school year (2017-18) are available online here or at the District Office, Student Services building (Annex II). Only students who have relocated and wish to remain at the current school of attendance should submit for an INTRA...
INTRA-district transfers are transfers between schools within the district.
Requests for Transfer will only be considered during the Open Enrollment period during the month of February for the following school year. Exceptions are for students who relocate during the school year.
If you would like to apply for an INTRA-district transfer request, you may do so by downloading it here or by picking up the form at the District Office (20 Oak Street, Brentwood).
The original, completed form must be turned in to the District Office. NO electronic copies or facsimiles will be accepted.
OPEN ENROLLMENT TIMELINE:
- requests are accepted February 1st through February 28th
- requests are reviewed
- if APPROVED - conditional approval letters will be mailed
- if DENIED - student must enroll with attendance boundary school. Appeals must be submitted within 10 days of date of denial.
- conditional approvals must be signed & returned to the district office, Student Services building
- families may contact the school and begin the enrollment process once in receipt of the parent (pink) copy of the approved INTRA
- decisions on requests will be final
If you have any questions regarding INTRA-district transfer requests, please call the District Office at (925) 634-2166 x 2021.