How To Access Ebooks
JLG ebooks & audiobooks are multi-user; more than one student can read/listen to them at a time. Contact a library staff member via email or chat for the school login/password. Get the free JLG Digital app in the App Store for iPhones, or read in your browser on Android devices and laptops .
Destiny Ebook Checkout
Scroll down for a video tutorial!
Use the Online Catalog to check out a Destiny digital ebook. These books are single user ebooks - each book can be checked out and downloaded by just one student at a time.
Teachers & staff: contact the librarian via email or chat to request account set up.
- Search the catalog for your book, or scroll down on the main page to the “ebook” section.
- Click on the ebook you want to check out.
- To check out, log in using your student ID # / birthdate.
To Read from your browser:
- After checking out the book, click on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Go to Check Outs
- Click on the “Open” button for your ebook
- To return the book, click the return button.
To use the Destiny Read App:
- To read your ebook on a mobile device, download the Destiny Read app from your app store (Google Play, iStore, etc.) . (You can also continue to read in your browser from a mobile device if you prefer.)
- Open the app and choose your location (California) and type in your school. Log in using your student ID # and your birthdate.
- Your ebook should appear & you can download it to your mobile device.
- To return the book when you're done, click the "Return" button in the browser or the app