LUHSD Spring 2020 Distance Learning, Testing Information, and UC and CSU Updated Admissions
Liberty Union High School District is committed to providing ongoing learning opportunities to all of our students for the remainder of the 2019-2020 academic year. LUHSD teachers will utilize the distance (remote) learning to provide all of our students with lessons focused on essential course standards. This page will provide parents and guardians with information and resources related to LUHSD distance learning program.
LUHSD Distance Learning
All parents, guardians and students are encouraged to review the document as it contains important information relating to the implementation of distance learning in the LUHSD schools. Distance learning includes the following information:
- School closure duration and timelines
- Distance learning background information
- Lessons and Assignments
- Student Supports
Student Grades: Spring 2020
California State Testing
- California will not require students to participate in state testing during the 2020-2021 school year.
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) test in English, math and science was cancelled due the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For more detailed information from the State of California, visit the Governor's website.
Advanced Placement Program
- College Board has released an update relating to the Advanced Placement (AP) testing stating that all AP exams will proceed in the spring, however will be modified to include portion of the curriculum and free response questions only.
- Students will be taking the exams from home.
- Additional information relating to the AP exams is said to be released on April 3, 2020.
- For detailed information, please visit College Board page AP Updates for Schools Impacted by Coronavirus.
SAT and ACT Exams
- March and May SAT Subject test administrations have been cancelled.
- Please visit College Board website SAT Coronavirus Updates for detailed information.
- ACT has rescheduled its April 4, 2020 national date to June 13, 2020. For additional information regarding the rescheduled ACT exam please visit this page.