- Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
"Office hours" via zoom are 10-2 on Wednesday and Thursday
- Meeting ID: 953-950-3621 Password:Tvar
Need help organizing your emails now that you're using it for school? Click here for step by step instructions
Grade "bump" criteria:
- NO missing assignments for the semester and up to 2 late assignment for the quarter = 5% added
- No missing assignments for the semester and 3 or more late assignments for the quarter = 3% added
- 1 missing assignments for the semester and 3-4 late assignments for the quarter = 3% added
The "bump" will be decided primarily on having all of your work in during the semester.
- Also, please don't ask me for any more than this. I already have made quite a few adjustments to the gradebook during this distance learning time to attempt to make it as fair as possible.
* This is the ONLY time I have EVER bumped grades, so those of you that are Soph and Jrs don't expect this next year.
- go to your class calendar or click on your class name below
- All assignments are to be submitted via email to MrsTolvtvar@gmail.com or TolvtvarS@luhsd.net
*If you HAVE TO physically turn in packets the office is open from 12-3 on Mondays. This is a last resort due to the exposure of you and the staff.
- DUE BY MONDAY @10am
**None of these need to be printed out. All assignments can be completed on the document or a piece of paper and sent back electronically or dopped off to the school.
For the week of May 26th - LAST ONE