Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Tory Eliot
(925) 289-9649 [text or call]
Courses: English 1 & English 3
I am here to help you with whatever you need! Please email me, text me, or call the number above. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Students will have one assignment per week
- Each weekly assignment will be posted to Google Classroom by Monday at 9:00 AM
- Each weekly assignment will be due through Google Classroom by Sunday at 11:59 PM
- Plans and assignments will be posted in Google Classroom AND my teacher page (through LHS website)
- All digital assignments should be turned in through Google Classroom first. Please use email as a second option if that doesn't work.
- Grades will be updated weekly.
- You can contact me whenever you need -- but please be aware of the time :)
Please email or text me to schedule a Zoom meeting
if you would prefer to speak face-to-face.Week 1 Assignments (April 6-12)Week 2 Assignments (April 13-19)Week 3 Assignments (April 20-26)Week 4 Assignments (April 27 - May 3)Week 5 Assignments (May 4 - May 10) **Teacher Appreciation Week!**English 1 & 3 - Extra Credit option for this week!Week 6 Assignments (May 11 - May 17)Week 7 Assignments (May 18 - May 24)We will be using Google Classroom to open, work on, and turn in online assignments. A copy of each assignment has been provided above as an additional reference. The easiest way to complete the work is to open the assignment through Google Classroom. When you do that, it will automatically save a version to your Google Drive that you can edit. Google Classroom also creates a "Turn In" button on the document.** Unable to edit a Google Document? You will need to save a copy of it to your Google Drive. To do so, please choose "File" and "Make a Copy." Then you can rename the document and choose where it will be saved in your Drive. After that, begin editing. If you go through Google Classroom, this step is already done for you **