Ms. StreeterD208Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgTo access Online/Distance learning instructions for US History:
Online/Distance learning weekly assignments:
- For online learning, please go to clever.com
- Click Login as Student in the top right corner
- Your username and password are BOTH your student ID number.
- To access your US History textbook and assignments,
- Click "Social Science" on the left-side Navigation bar. Then click the purple tile titled 'TCI' or TCI Logo
- Then locate the current weeks assignments under the 'Assignments' tab on the left-hand side of TCI
- Click on the assigned work which will have a drop down bar.
- Click the first introduction link.
- Read through the material, complete any questions/work.
- Then click "Next Section" and repeat the steps until you've done all the work including the summary/processing questions.
- Finally click on the "Lesson Game" on the Navigation Bar & complete that game for the lesson.
- You're done for the week!
-Each week you will be assigned a lesson to read, section notebook activities to complete, and the lesson game.
-The weeks assigned work will open on TCI at 9am on Monday and remain open until 8am the following Monday.
-(For example: Week 1 assignments will open at 9am on 4/6 and close at 8am on 4/13)