Welcome to our Registration Page!
*Official transcripts can be requested and sent by visting the link located here.
The State of California and the Liberty Union High School District have set the guidelines that we must follow when enrolling new students. To expedite your enrollment, please be sure to provide the information requested below. For further information, contact our Registrar’s Office.
New students may not enroll during our 2018-19 walk thru dates (July 18, 19, 23, 2018). Students who need to enroll at Heritage High must set up an appointment with Registrar Joselyn Reed. Please call Ms. Reed to set up an appointment at (925) 634-0037 ext. 6009. (This does not apply to incoming freshmen from our feeder middle schools).
Parents of students NEW to the Liberty Union High School District need to complete and bring the following forms and documents to their enrollment appointment:
1) New Student Registration Packet (English)
New Student Registration Packet (Spanish)
2) Course Selection Form(s):3) Proof of residence is required. You must live within the Heritage High School attendance area. (Documents List)
4) Original Birth certificate or Passport
5) Unofficial transcript6) Withdrawal grades from the previous school (for midterm enrollees)7) Most recent Individual Education Program (IEP) if the student is in Special Education8) Up-to-date Proof of Immunization - NO EXCEPTIONS!:
- Upon enrollment, students must present a copy of up-to-date immunizations against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and hepatitis.
- Students coming from out of the state or country are required to have a California TB Mantoux skin test and varicella (chicken pox) immunization or verified proof that they have had chicken pox
NOTE: New students will also be required to complete the online process (Parent Portal) below after completing the initial New Student Registration steps above.We also encourage you to review our Student Handbook 2018-19.
RETURNING STUDENTS: click here