ALL Student-Athletes at Freedom High School must register for each sport they participate though www.AthleticClearance.com.
- 2017-18 REGISTRATION WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL JULY 1st.
- PHYSICIAN SIGNED MEDICAL CLEARANCES MUST BE DATED AFTER JULY 1st for the up coming school year.
Go to the WEB SITE www.athleticclearance.com
What you need to Register:
- Freedom Student ID Number for each student.
- Valid email address
- Health Insurance Information
- Knowledge about student-athlete’s Medical History and Concerns
During Sport Registration process, MAKE SURE YOU:
- Download schools medical forms and cardiac and concussion info.
- Print Confirmation after completing Online Registration for a Sport.
- Upload completed & Physician signed Medical Clearance Form to your registration.
- Register for every sport you participate.
First time user: Set up a NEW ACCOUNT.
Parents can handle ALL their student-athletes for one account.
Registering for a Sport or Activity
Log-in to your account or Create an account if needed.
If student is already in system, Select from pull down menu and update info.
For New student-athlete, complete online sections of the form.
Complete and/or verify all information.
Download any paper work needed to complete. i.e. Medical forms, Transfer paperwork.
Print Confirmation page for the sport.
To complete the clearance process…
Bring the following to H108 or Athletic Directors office.
- Confirmation Message Signed by the Athletes and Parents.
- Completed Medical & physical forms signed buy Physician, Parent, and athletes.
- See Dr. Steve Amaro the Athletic Director if asked to complete Transfer Paper work.