Choir Awards Night
The 4th Annual Choir Awards Night will be in May 2020
What happens at Awards Night?
- Every choir student will receive something to commemorate their year in choir. See below!
- Letters and Stars are given to students who have earned the required points. See the "Choir Letter Points" page.
- Some fun, extra awards are given that the students vote on in class.
- For Example: Most Likely To Run Into The Piano & Best Smile
- Choir Scholarships to winning Seniors
- The next year's Choir Council will be announced and the current Council will be thanked.
- Performances by some of our Seniors.
- Food, Friends, Photos, & Fun
What do I get?
1st Year in Choir: Choir Pin
2nd Year in Choir: Music Staff Pin
3rd Year in Choir: Music Star Pin
Senior with 1-3 Years in Choir: A Music Medal to wear at Graduation
4 Years in Choir: A Spinner Music Medal to wear at Graduation