Welcome to Ms. Kohler's "Distant Learning" Classroom
Week 1 Assignment ← click link (Complete by Friday April 10)
WEEK 2: April 13-19: Assignments can be completed using your student eBook by logging into HMH online and selecting the assignment tab. Here is an attachment for directions on how to find the assignments --> HMH Assignment Instructions (Complete by Sunday, April 19)
Workbook Assignment Week 2: (if you have your workbook to complete or picked up packet)
- Please read pages 437-450 then complete the Explore and Engage questions on pages 441-450. * You do NOT have to complete: the Evidence Notebook, Collaboration, or the Hands-on activity on page 446.
Week 3 : APRIL 20-23 (NO SCHOOL FRIDAY)
Log in to HMH through Clever and complete the assignments in the assignment tab.*YOU MUST ALLOW POP UPS in the web browswr for this screen to appear* (Due Sunday, April 26) Complete the following HMH Assignments:
*Student eBook: Explore/Explain 3: Factors Affecting Cell Growth
* Student eBook: Explore/Explain 4: A Brief History of Cell Theory
* Student eBook: Evaluate: Lesson Self-Check : CHECKPOINT QUESTIONS ONLY.
If you need help logging in to HMH here are the instructions: HMH Log In
If you need a hard copy of the workbook pages you can CLICK HERE FOR WEEK 3 to download the pages. Take pictures of completed work and email back to me by Sunday, April 26.
Week 4: April 28- May 1
Log in to HMH, *YOU MUST ALLOW POP UPS* To access the "Assignmnets" Tab, complete the following:
- Unit 7 Lesson 2 Explore/Explain 1: The Cell System
- Unit 7 Lesson 2 Explore/Explian 2: The Cell Membrane
*pdf copy of textbook CLICK HERE FOR WEEK 4 you can download, print and complete. Email pics of compelted work by Sun. May 3.
Week 5: May -8
Log in to HMH * YOU MUST ALLOW POP-UPs* to access that "Assignmnents" tab and complete the following:
- Unit 7 Lesson 2 Explore/Explain 3: Interacting Systems in Organisms
- Unit 7 Lesson 2 Explore/Explian 2: Cell Differentation
- Ubit 7 Lesson 2: Self-Check, click "checkpoints" tab to complete
Week 6 (5/11/20-5/17/20) Due Monday, May 18
- Unit 8 Lesson 1: Engage/Explain/Explore 1: Earth's Energy
- Unit 8 Lesson 1: Explain/Explore 2: Understanding Earth's Climate
If you need a hard copy of the workbook pages, you can CLICK HERE for PDF of Unit 8 Lesson 1.
Week 7 (5/18/20-5/24/20)
- Unit 8 Lesson 1: Explain/Explore 3: Climate change
- Unit 8 Lesson 1: Explain/Explore 4: Effects of Global Climate change
- Unit 8 Lesson 1: Self check (only the lesson checkpoints!)
If you need a hard copy of the workbook pages, you can CLICK HERE for PDF of Unit 8 Lesson 1 Ex3/4/Checkpoints. Download, complete, take a pic amd email directly to my email to get graded: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Tools for Living Earth "Distant Learning" Classroom:Name: Kristina Kohler M.Ed, BAEmail Address: email@example.comRoom: I-1Subject:Living Earth-(Biology)Link CrewSchedule 2019- 2020
A Day B Day1st: Prep5th: Living Earth2nd:Living Earth6th: Living Earth3rd: Living Earth 7th: Prep4th: Living Earth
8th: Lion's Cre