LATE WORK POLICY FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
- Any assignment can be turned in late. 1 point per week overdue will be taken off.
- If you have unforseen circumstances that are preventing you from turning assignments in on time please let me know and you will get full credit.
We will figure this out together! Each week has an assignment and instructions for how to turn it in. Please email me with any questions: email@example.com
Week of April 6- April 10 (DUE DATE APRIL 17th)
Begin research on energy sources. You will be creating a Claim, Evidence, Reasoning document that supports the type of energy use you choose.
This needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 17th.
Assignment: Energy Source CER
Week of April 13- April 17 (DUE DATE APRIL 17th)
Finish Energy Source CER. This needs to be in my email by midnight on April 17th.
*****Don't forget to include your name somewhere, especially if your e-mail doesn't contain your name!*****
Week of April 20 - 24 (DUE DATE APRIL 24th)
1. Read Carbon Cycle Close Read
2. Complete Carbon Cycle Questions and e-mail to email@example.com
Week of April 28 - May 1 (DUE DATE MAY 1st)
2. Answer the following quesitons: Science of COVID-19.
Week of May 4 - May 15 (TWO WEEK ASSIGNMENT: DUE MAY 15)
1. CER Climate Change Research - Begin research on Climate Change and fill out attached graphic organizer: Climate Change CER.
OPTIONAL Climate Change Research Resources
OPTIONAL May 7th, 11AM, Harnessing Fusion: Building a Star on Earth, this is an online session from LLNL with content targeted towards middle and high school students. If you'd like to check it out here's the link: LLNL Online Meeting
Week of May 18 - May May 22 (DUE: May 22)
1. Click through the Acids, Bases, and pH PowerPoint
2. Take the Acid, Base, and pH Quiz
3. OPTIONAL: Watch the TED acids and base video
4. OPTIONAL: At home red cabbage LAB (BONUS POINTS)